Plans For Dusseldorf - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Plans For Dusseldorf

Scotland-Die-Hard

What's everyone's plans for Dusseldorf?

We'll be in Dusseldorf all day Friday and Saturday. Is everyone going to be hanging about the Altstadt? Anyone know of any good bars to visit?

There is about 300 of them on that St mate so I'm sure you won't be stuck.

We usually stop in at the pre arranged party but doubt we will do that this time. Dusseldorf is one of the best cities in Europe for a night out. Listening to the same scottish songs on repeat for 5 hours would be a bit of a waste I reckon

we will still end up there no doubt though :blush::ok:

What's everyone's plans for Dusseldorf?

We'll be in Dusseldorf all day Friday and Saturday. Is everyone going to be hanging about the Altstadt? Anyone know of any good bars to visit?

Arrive early Saturday so will head down to the bars along the Rhine if the weather is any good and sit outside with a few beers.

DJ TAM COYLE

Tartan Army Pre/Post match perty

7. september at 13:00 to 8. september at 2:00 u UTC+01

yet another chance for us to eat [optional] drink and sing both pre and post match next Sunday! Let me know if you have any last minute musical requests.....

FEEL FREE TO FORWARD TO FELLOW FOOTSOLDIERS

http://www.restaurant-durchblick.de/

Arrive Friday mid afternoon staying Carat Hotel, complication means possible drop out from felow foot soldier and I may be Billy no mates now ! So hope the Alrtstadt is heaving, seems most people staying Dortmund?

Melody Bar on Kunz Strasse and Zum Uerige on Berger Strasse sound god options but just from reviews not been before

Arrive Friday mid afternoon staying Carat Hotel, complication means possible drop out from felow foot soldier and I may be Billy no mates now ! So hope the Alrtstadt is heaving, seems most people staying Dortmund?

Melody Bar on Kunz Strasse and Zum Uerige on Berger Strasse sound god options but just from reviews not been before

Paul, you'll probably find that most folk are staying in Dusseldorf!

And you'll no be alone. There's a few of us Billy No-mates arriving Friday!

See you in the Alrstadt!

Billy no mates here arriving Saturday morning too in Dusseldorf

Staying here the saturday and sunday looks not bad location wise will be heading to the altstadt too at some point

Also arrive fri solo but others arriving dif times fri. Staying best western savoy dusseldorf till mon. Altstadt it will be, as only saw it for few hours in 2003 and its a great place if dry!!

Our group also here Sat, Sun and Mon so I'm sure you won't be on yer tod for long mate :ok:

Another here will be in cologne on the friday too looking forward to it

Couple of us in Cologne from early Friday then train to Dusseldorf Saturday lunch time.

Weather in Dusseldorf Saturday going to be hot and sunny according to the report I checked.

Another two boozers that brew their beer on site are Schumacher and Schlussel. When you're buying a beer in the pub the barman marks how many you have had on your beer mat, when your ready to go he counts them up and you pay then.

Anyone else heading for Essen Friday night for the Rot Weiss Essen Kray Essen match?

Another two boozers that brew their beer on site are Schumacher and Schlussel. I've been to Dusseldorf on a few occasions previously, and I've never made it past these three pubs (including Uerige already mentioned).

Anyone else heading for Essen Friday night for the Rot Weiss Essen Kray Essen match?