A Question for Any of You Who Fly in for Hampden Matches... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A Question for Any of You Who Fly in for Hampden Matches...

Rich NATA

I'm booked to fly SOU-GLA on Thursday for the home matches, which we can no longer ahead.

I've got a hotel booked and paid for too.

Both the airline (Loganair) and the hotel are happy to roll my bookings at no extra cost.

I'd be happy with a voucher, but Loganair are insisting I provide alternative dates and I don't have any alternative dates (who knows when we might get to Hampden again).

They're allowing passengers to roll their bookings forward an entire year, but obviously I don't know which dates we'll be at home in the autumn of 2021.

Just wondered if any other TA are in this situation...

Have you written your plans off or are you flying in nonetheless?

There's nothing to stop me flying up and spending 4 nights in Glasgow this weekend, but it's not going to be the same experience, obviously.  

There are Euro 2020 games at Hampden next year 

on 14/6/21 there will be SCOTLAND or Israel or Norway or Serbia v Czech Republic

on 22/6/21 there will be SCOTLAND or Israel or Norway or Serbia v Croatia 

2 hours ago, KENTTA said:

There are Euro 2020 games at Hampden next year 

on 14/6/21 there will be SCOTLAND or Israel or Norway or Serbia v Czech Republic

on 22/6/21 there will be SCOTLAND or Israel or Norway or Serbia v Croatia 

Yeah, I thought of that last week, but my eureka moment was short-lived when I remembered my colleague and I are fighting over those dates next year.

That said, I have - only since last month's matches - concluded we will not get past Norway or Serbia :(

P.S. after starting this thread I thought, 'Why did I post that? It's of no interest to others'.     Sorry all.