Can we please keep the rampant personal insults off this page - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can we please keep the rampant personal insults off this page

romanticscot

I have been coming to this site for maybe 15 years, it's a site I visit daily and really glad it exists. I've noticed that threads on this community, likely due to lack of admins very often decends into run on posts of people trading petty insults back and forth. When I tell friends about this site I always warn people about the conduct that people are likely going to encounter and frankly it's tiresome. A few years back, we almost lost this site probably because the previous owner due to dwindling traffic felt it too costly out of their own pocket and wanted to shut it down. I'm just another fan same as you but it's getting old filing through post after post of childish insults that render the flow of conversation completely obliterated , I suppose if you must get into that, please take it to private messages. I appreciate someone spending time and money on this site and would rather traffic grew rather than shrank and avoid the inevitable shut down. 

Can we please try and behave ourselves, treat others with respect and live up to a standard of being the best fans in the world?

Peace

5 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

I have been coming to this site for maybe 15 years, it's a site I visit daily and really glad it exists. I've noticed that threads on this community, likely due to lack of admins very often decends into run on posts of people trading petty insults back and forth. When I tell friends about this site I always warn people about the conduct that people are likely going to encounter and frankly it's tiresome. A few years back, we almost lost this site probably because the previous owner due to dwindling traffic felt it too costly out of their own pocket and wanted to shut it down. I'm just another fan same as you but it's getting old filing through post after post of childish insults that render the flow of conversation completely obliterated , I suppose if you must get into that, please take it to private messages. I appreciate someone spending time and money on this site and would rather traffic grew rather than shrank and avoid the inevitable shut down. 

Can we please try and behave ourselves, treat others with respect and live up to a standard of being the best fans in the world?

Peace

Shut up ya mad fanny! 

Hahaha kidding on. This is the best post I've seen on here in months. Well said mate. I hope it sinks in. I too come. On here every day, as I need somewhere to share my insane love and interest in the Scotland national football team. I'm not here to find enemies. I'm here to find friends. 

42 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

Peace

I apologise for my part in it.