Any Late Night Bars/clubs In Glasgow Let You In With A Kilt? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Late Night Bars/clubs In Glasgow Let You In With A Kilt?

Thomson

Campus will be ok. I`m dj`ing on the first floor where there will be commentary on the Poland v Germany game. Ground floor will be showing the game with music being played. After the Poland game finishes I`ll be dj`ing till 3am Free admission until 11pm......

Have you got the small front section from the Sports Cafe days, Tam, or is it all change in there now?

Wearing the kilt isn't or shouldn't be the issue regarding entry to a drinking establishment but sadly a lot of bouncers decline entry because the majority of kilties are wearing Scotland tops, which incidently shouldn't be an issue either but is the situation i've seen many times with regards to myself and others in the past. Therefore tomorrow i won't be wearing a Scotland top just to see if that changes the perception of the bouncers but not holding out much hope!

Giving strong consideration to ditching the kilt in November for that very reason. Don't want the after party spoilt by officious bouncers.

As sad inditement that I can travel around Europe and drink to the wee small hours in a kilt and Scotland jersey, but struggle in Glasgow.

J