Lost tickets yesterday - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lost tickets yesterday

ryanwl

Am looking for advice as I had tickets for the game but somehow they got lost. I still had the receipt, my members card and the confirmation e-mail to say I did purchase tickets. The women who claimed to be the manager basically said she could do nothing and go ask the stewards. The stewards said they couldn't do anything and sent me back to her.  I asked if anyway you could get me in with all the stuff I had. She went no as to reprint a ticket she would need to go inside and she wasn't prepared to do that and then I had to pay again to get in do any of use think I could get my money back off the sfa or would I be wasting my time

4 minutes ago, ryanwl said:

Am looking for advice as I had tickets for the game but somehow they got lost. I still had the receipt, my members card and the confirmation e-mail to say I did purchase tickets. The women who claimed to be the manager basically said she could do nothing and go ask the stewards. The stewards said they couldn't do anything and sent me back to her.  I asked if anyway you could get me in with all the stuff I had. She went no as to reprint a ticket she would need to go inside and she wasn't prepared to do that and then I had to pay again to get in do any of use think I could get my money back off the sfa or would I be wasting my time

It’s worth phoning them to ask but I can’t see them refunding you to be honest. 

They will probably say you can’t prove you didn’t use your ticket or that you just couldn’t be bothered going.

6 hours ago, ryanwl said:

I had a similar issue at the Wales game at Home. You might as well try but from personal experience I give you zero chance of a refund. 

Let us know how you get on!