Yes Voters Must Sing It - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yes Voters Must Sing It

big clarky

I hope all Scotland fans sing it. For now it is our national anthem. If it is not the will of the people that we should keep it as our anthem then we should change it. I hope that doesn't' happen, it's more important now than at any time in our recent history that we show we will not be defeated in our goal to be a nation again.

NO VOTERS HAVE NO RIGHT

I'd have to agree.

Totally agree mucker,we are not some political party,I have spent the last 26years in the British army, and a prouder Scot you will not find.FOS is our song,if people don't want to sing it then badger them.

Again, I agree.

I hope all Scotland fans sing it. For now it is our national anthem. If it is not the will of the people that we should keep it as our anthem then we should change it. I hope that doesn't' happen, it's more important now than at any time in our recent history that we show we will not be defeated in our goal to be a nation again.

Yep, agree yet again.

It's a football team and shouldn't be used as a political platform.it represents scotland yes,no or otherwise.cannot understand people not wanting to go support the team in the long or short term.we are not an the last great hope of the jacobite cause.we have stood up and the world's eyes have seen us vote no.that is scotland.