Petition? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Petition?

Shaun

I am very aware that, rightly so, nearly EVERYONE is disgusted at the SFA's decision regarding our Mr useless manager so I call for a petition to get EVERY SINGLE one of the SFA board that had no guts/bottle to axe him AND the useless manager sacked.

Everyone here knows that a boycott won't happen but surely a petition is a better idea.

We need David Taylor back, surely he has guts to sack a shite manager, or even better, someone with a footballing background, we had one before Regan came in so why the hell appoint a NON SCOT to replace him!

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am very aware that, rightly so, nearly EVERYONE is disgusted at the SFA's decision regarding our Mr useless manager so I call for a petition to get EVERY SINGLE one of the SFA board that had no guts/bottle to axe him AND the useless manager sacked.

Everyone here knows that a boycott won't happen but surely a petition is a better idea.

We need David Taylor back, surely he has guts to sack a shite manager, or even better, someone with a footballing background, we had one before Regan came in so why the hell appoint a NON SCOT to replace him!

David Taylor died two year ago.  Not sure if you are an idiot or a sick . 

Edited by aaid

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Why not? You were doing quite well up to that point, but you can't call for someone to be sacked in part because of their nationality, even if you put it in capitals (in fact especially if you put it in capitals ...).

Ok, maybe I should have said a non footballing man.

I mean, IF it was Neil Lennon in the same situation with poor results and fans calling for his sacking, then I am certain Rod Petrie would sack Lennon.

I seen in the paper yesterday, calls for Pat Nevin to have an input, well, he is a football man and would listen to fans, as would Chris Sutton, Charlie Nicholas, Andy Walker and Neil McCann.

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Ok, maybe I should have said a non footballing man.

I mean, IF it was Neil Lennon in the same situation with poor results and fans calling for his sacking, then I am certain Rod Petrie would sack Lennon.

I seen in the paper yesterday, calls for Pat Nevin to have an input, well, he is a football man and would listen to fans, as would Chris Sutton, Charlie Nicholas, Andy Walker and Neil McCann.

That is the most bizarre list of candidates I could imagine.:o