Some Quick Questions. - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Some Quick Questions.

I would rather not wake up on Friday morning realising that I have lost £50k - £100k per year tbh. For a business of our size then that is a major issue that we need to consider.

Ok fair enough .We may have lost you as a convert.But in 18 months time please let us know if your business has suffered as a result of a YES vote and independence.If it has not then i presume you will feel independence is just fine and we will be at least be reconciled .In 10 years time i believe we will all be just Scots ,and for and against against union will just be footnotes in the history books.

I personally wish you ,your business and family all the best.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fair enough .We may have lost you as a convert.But in 18 months time please let us know if your business has suffered as a result of a YES vote and independence.If it has not then i presume you will feel independence is just fine and we will be at least be reconciled .In 10 years time i believe we will all be just Scots ,and for and against against union will just be footnotes in the history books.

I personally wish you ,your business and family all the best.

If (I think when) it's a yes vote, we'll need to adapt & we will do that - it's just not my preferred course of action for obvious reasons.

If (I think when) it's a yes vote, we'll need to adapt & we will do that - it's just not my preferred course of action for obvious reasons.

Ok understood.But one of two things .You have reasoned/questioned this issue in great detail.Have a look at the European countries which have become independent in the last few years and see how many businesses has reacted and prospered in these countries.Look at Latvia in particular which does not have anything like Scotland's resources or type of skilled workforce.If i know anything about businessmen it is they will identify and grasp an opportunity. That's why they are in business in the first place.I'm willing to bet you took a few risks to build up your business.I certainly have .What better place to continue build a business in the land of Adam Smith, in a city of legendary business innovation with full control of fiscal autonomy.Scots have been at the forefront of building business all over the world why not here.Take a chance it's worked for you in the past.

Awrrabest anyway

Edited by Wine bibber