Toddler Scotland Kits. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toddler Scotland Kits.

Morning all. My youngest boy has the 2012 scotland kit handed down from his big brother. He insists on wearing it almost every day because his big brother has lots of football tops and the wee one wants to copy/emulate his big brother, cute you might think but getting the one football tip washed is a nightmare. Also that big flappy white collar is taking a stain battering!

Has Anyone on here have any old 3 to 4 year old size scotland kits their kids are to big for the want to flog me? Grudges to pay 45 quid for the new one. Looked in ebay with no succes. thanks in advance.

To be honest any kits for that age would be considered. I want to cheer him up as Again his brother and I are off to watch the football today and he is so desperate to come with but he's too young and would be bored with in half an hour. His poor wee sad face breaks the heart.

Edited by kmcca5

Morning all. My youngest boy has the 2012 scotland kit handed down from his big brother. He insists on wearing it almost every day because his big brother has lots of football tops and the wee one wants to copy/emulate his big brother, cute you might think but getting the one football tip washed is a nightmare. Also that big flappy white collar is taking a stain battering!

Has Anyone on here have any old 3 to 4 year old size scotland kits their kids are to big for the want to flog me? Grudges to pay 45 quid for the new one. Looked in ebay with no succes. thanks in advance.

To be honest any kits for that age would be considered. I want to cheer him up as Again his brother and I are off to watch the football today and he is so desperate to come with but he's too young and would be bored with in half an hour. His poor wee sad face breaks the heart.

The Ali express pink one is pretty good, although I ordered an age 3-4 and it's actually about a 6-7. (Not sure if the sizing is wrong, or if there's a 6 year old with s skin tight one somewhere?)

There's a thread in TA specific about them. Apparently the home one is the wrong colour.

I agree about the £40+ for the JD sports one! Even with the discount it's too much for a kids strip.

You would be surprised at his attention span at that age,I took my step son when he was 4,and he was absolutely engrossed in the game,loved looking around to see what was happening around him and as soon as we left,kept asking when we were going back again.

Is there a development league game or something coming up,or even a junior game/other local team that you could take him to and test the water,see how he got in there,least it would be something you wouldn't mind missing if he wanted to leave.

He's only 2 and a half but might just have to bite the bullet and take him. Might wait for warmer weather and take the tablet if he gets board.

I took my 2 1/2 year old to the Motherwell v cove Rangers.

1st half was hard going, ate all the snacks and went to the toilet 3 times, the 3rd time to get toilet roll to "tickle people".

At half time he decided he wanted to move seats, to the section at the end with the 'well Bois.

We actually ended up in a pretty empty section where he could run about and play musical chairs. So I saw most of the 2nd half.

He didn't really get much out of it, but gave the wife an afternoon to herself, and I got to see the game.

I took my 2 1/2 year old to the Motherwell v cove Rangers.

1st half was hard going, ate all the snacks and went to the toilet 3 times, the 3rd time to get toilet roll to "tickle people".

At half time he decided he wanted to move seats, to the section at the end with the 'well Bois.

We actually ended up in a pretty empty section where he could run about and play musical chairs. So I saw most of the 2nd half.

He didn't really get much out of it, but gave the wife an afternoon to herself, and I got to see the game.

:lol:

My wee one has a bladder like a pea,but he now knows where to go to the toilet from where we stand,so he's happy.

He sits down,we stand in the corner and he can run to Angus the bull at half time for a high five.

It's win/win now :)

I might wait for league cup or fa cup next season when tickets are cheap etc.

I've taken the wee fella three times in total, always been to a lesser game, and never paid him in.

His 2nd game he got spooked early on by the noise, and couldn't settle him, and had to leave after 10 minutes.