Does Anyone Want My Holiday? - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does Anyone Want My Holiday?

macy37

I'm booked to depart Newcastle with Jet2 on Thursday 1st September at 06.30am for a week coming back on the 8th at 12.05pm landing in Newcastle at 14.55pm.

We (the booking is for 2 adults) are booked into the Solano Hotel in Mellieha on a Half Board basis in a Deluxe Suite.

Total cost including 2 x 22kg bags and hand luggage is £1134.00 of which I have paid £120 so far and the balance is due on or before 23rd June.

To name change it would be £40 each so £80 total.

I would like to get me deposit back too.

If anyone is interested in taking this on let me know and I can deal with it and get everything transferred into your name.

It was booked the day after the draw so I would suggest it is a pretty good deal in a great hotel.

I am cancelling due to work commitments now changing meaning it is simply a none starter.

So essentially up for grabs is 1 week HB for a tad over £600 each.

Thanks for reading folks and if I can help in any way with any questions fire away.

You'll never sell a second hand holiday at full price. 20% off at least. Incentivise! Better than eating the whole lot yourself.

Try getting a comparative package as well priced now.

I wouldn't 'eat the whole lot myself'...long time to cancel and it would only be deposit lost.

Anyhow....thanks for the helpful input.

Try getting a comparative package as well priced now.

I wouldn't 'eat the whole lot myself'...long time to cancel and it would only be deposit lost.

Anyhow....thanks for the helpful input.

So you want to sell your 1200 pound holiday that you have only paid a 120 quid on that you booked for yourself to suit yourself at full price to save yourself the 120 deposit.

What a fukking aberdonian macy good luck with deal. :wink2:

So you want to sell your 1200 pound holiday that you have only paid a 120 quid on that you booked for yourself to suit yourself at full price to save yourself the 120 deposit.

What a fukking aberdonian macy good luck with deal. :wink2:

Thanks for your interest.

Now off.