Right Nae Slaggin' - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right Nae Slaggin'

I honestly think her voice is boring. She reminds me of listening to Coldplay, their songs are bland, flat and boring. You expect their songs to go somewhere after the bridge and into the chorus but they just remain in a downward dirge

I honestly reckon she's only made it as big as she has from fellow big people (I can say that being a fat kuntt myself), big girls in particular who see her as one of their own

I remember a couple of years ago folk were saying that the Take That gigs at Hampden had more arrests than the entire Scottish football season that year. Was that factual or folk taking the piss?

Nah I quite believe it. Women peeing in folks gardens and flashing the tits and just general kuntishness that you only get away with by being a woman and not a football fan. Though to be fair the Take That reunion concert at Hampden was far better than any Scotland game that's been at Hampden for the best part of the last decade