Anyone Going From Ross Shire - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Going From Ross Shire

iainmac1

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm woking just outside elgin just now, and trying to get transport down last minute is not going well. I would happily grab a lift with yourself, maybe from inverness? I need to clear leaving work early with my boss who I won't see til tomorrow, but fingers crossed that will all be fine. What time do you think you would be around Inverness?

I'm going to see tomorrow if someone can cover my class for the whole afternoon instead of the last hour due to road works on A9. Can't imagine it being a problem so should get off at 12.30.

Could leave any time after that. Maybe 1.30-2pm ish from Inverness should be plenty of time?

Also if anyone else would like a lift down or back I could pick up on the way. I will be leaving from Kildary/Invergordon heading south.

I would be interested in going down but I never booked a seat on the supporters bus, and now its to late and the bus is full. And then I'v seen your post and thought there is my chance, the only problem is that I want to go with my friend and I don't know if you have two spare seats.

I would be interested in going down but I never booked a seat on the supporters bus, and now its to late and the bus is full. And then I'v seen your post and thought there is my chance, the only problem is that I want to go with my friend and I don't know if you have two spare seats.

At the moment I have 4 spare seats! 3 if joolz is still wanting a lift. I was just going to be diving down myself as all my mates are away down earlier or staying the night. Where abouts are you?

Yes please! Sorry for the delay - my wifi is crap up here.... I can be in Inverness for 2. Just to check you're driving back up as well? Don't want to get stranded in Glasgow! I'll pm you my number as it might be easier to communicate that way. Cheers!

Yes please! Sorry for the delay - my wifi is crap up here.... I can be in Inverness for 2. Just to check you're driving back up as well? Don't want to get stranded in Glasgow! I'll pm you my number as it might be easier to communicate that way. Cheers!

What's the matter with being stranded in Glasgow,

Have a good trip