Perth City Hall - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Perth City Hall

In the construction industry? Damn sure it is. Or should I say, it was. I was lucky I got paste. Plenty laddies I know got oil paint slapped everywhere.

Jings :lol: I've been nearly 24 years in the RAF now and seen all manner of, ~cough~ 'welcomes' to a Squadron but I think I'd throw a few punches if that one had been tried on me :shocked:

Jings :lol: I've been nearly 24 years in the RAF now and seen all manner of, ~cough~ 'welcomes' to a Squadron but I think I'd throw a few punches if that one had been tried on me :shocked:

As a 16 year old laddie it's kind of futile trying that against half a dozen big grown men. I've seen the lot. I mind a laddie got trapped in an old passing sash case window and had to endure another boaby rapped across his dish. Nowadays you'd get jailed for that. I never attempted shit like that though as I got older. Not my thing at all.