The Sky Sports Super League - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Sky Sports Super League

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they keep their 4 representatives for a while yet.

More English teams = more laughs

Hopefully they keep their 4 representatives for a while yet.

More English teams = more laughs

Would suggest you take a look at list of winners of European Cups/Champions league, English clubs record isnt too shabby unlike a certain countries ;-) You can also probably look forward to supporting ABE next year once again ;-)

just pointing it out like :wave:

Looked like a decent atmosphere in the City end last night (& the German end obviously), it must have been bedlam at the end - I'm sure you enjoyed it :ok:

Aye it was good around Düsseldorf and Gladbach too. Very funny in Düsseldorf when city fans adopted a midget and nicknamed her the Dusseldwarf.

https://www.facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/964585663587600/

Sorry how many top teams have their whole team made up of local lads that came through their youth system?

In fact, scrap that, how many teams have their whole team made up of local lads that came through their youth system?

It's exactly what my original post said about the Champions league and why I think it's boring and destroying football.