N W O And The Y E S Campaign - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

N W O And The Y E S Campaign

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=151206&hl=conspiracy

Grumpyauldgit - I have the misfortune of being related to a complete fecking right wing crackpot conspiracy nut. The guy is that far out there, he makes our very own Scotty CTA, look sane and sensible.

Anyway he has forwarded onto me an Email which he believes, proves that the New World Order are behind the YES campaign.

To give everybody a laugh I have copied the email he sent

Far from backing the no campaign as you would think, the New World Order is actually backing the Yes side of the argument, as it sees the United Kingdom as a strong force opposed to its dream of a United States of Europe, disguised as the EU.

If Scotland breaks away from the UK, it will take away the North Sea oil fields, which have kept the UK economy afloat for years, and force the RUK to remove its nuclear deterrent from Scottish waters.

The lack of a suitable base, for the relocating of the RUK Nuclear deterrent, forces the RUK to abandon its Nuclear weapons, selling them to the USA, and as the RUK is no longer a Nuclear power, the RUK loses it seat on the UN Security Council, to India.

The loss of the RUK’S permanent seat at the UN Security Council, and the Scottish oil fields, lead many financial institutions to reappraise their views on the creditability and viability of the RUK.

Seeing that the RUK, is no longer a global power, many of the large financial institutions, pull-out of London, and relocate to Frankfurt. The RUK economy crashes, interest rates go up through the roof, credit ratings fall and unemployment hits 10 million; wide spread rioting breaks out, leading to the declaration of martial law, and the installation of a military Junta.

Far from calming matters, the declaration of martial law, and military rule, causes far more unrest with in the RUK, with Wales unilaterally declaring independence, Northern Ireland being annexed by the Irish Republic, and Northern Northumberland stating its intention to join Scotland.

To try to hold together, what little of the country remains, a government of National Unity is formed, and it goes to the EU for help.

The EU stipulates that to get the help it needs, the RUK must join the Euro, join the European defence force, and accept all European legislation; the RUK has no option but to except the offer.

The RUK is now in the grips of the NWO, and United States of Europe is a reality.

Now the question I have to ask is do I vote Yes, because I really believe that Scotland should be a free and independent country, or do I vote Yes, because it will really feck up England.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only seeing this now. :lol:

(I know 'out there'. He ain't that 'out there'.)