All Champions League Games On Bt Sport This Year - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All Champions League Games On Bt Sport This Year

Does anyone have BT Sports through Sky?

If so does the red button work? Mine doesn't but i think its for folk on BT TV only

I also signed a years contract for BT, one week later they move frequencies and now i cant get the HD channels and stuck with HD pack! Live abroad so its tough sh*t for me

If so does the red button work? Mine doesn't but i think its for folk on BT TV only

I also signed a years contract for BT, one week later they move frequencies and now i cant get the HD channels and stuck with HD pack! Live abroad so its tough sh*t for me

On BT, it's just extra channels (as opposed to red button).

BT sport extra 1-6 (or maybe 7?)

My red button worked the other night and I've got Sky.