Rangers Fans Last Night - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans Last Night

I was at the raith game v the rangers last night and as we were heading past the away stand there was folk handing out unionist/no thanks leaflets to rangers fans but they never gave any to raith fans :-)) During the game they were singing " YOU CAN STICK YOUR INDEPENDENCE UP YOUR A**E,ALEX SALMOND YOUR A W**KER aswell as some song about bobby sands.Some raith fans replied by "singing you can stick your union jack,1 alex salmond and what the fecking hell is that "as they unfurled an england flag then a union jack.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I believe they did sing it

But i accept there are a lot of rangers fans voting yes - welcome to the body of kirk

I know lots of aberdeens fans voting no - greedy kents - not sure if its an Inverurie thing or Aberdeen - feckers all in oil jobs and "i'm allright jack"

I think the difference between greedy affluent Aberdeen fans and Rangers fans will be the tone of the support. I have a Rangers Yes supporting neighbour and even he was disgusted at some of the things being sung. He's a decent sort and only attends Ibrox for the fitba but he refused point blank to take any of these leaflets and was called a taig? or tage? (whatever that is) something sc*m. He didn't elaborate to me but lets say he was not a happy chappy.

I think the difference between greedy affluent Aberdeen fans and Rangers fans will be the tone of the support. I have a Rangers Yes supporting neighbour and even he was disgusted at some of the things being sung. He's a decent sort and only attends Ibrox for the fitba but he refused point blank to take any of these leaflets and was called a taig? or tage? (whatever that is) something sc*m. He didn't elaborate to me but lets say he was not a happy chappy.

That word has resurfaced over the last few days. I myself was called that in Glasgow last night I'd imagine because of the YES badge.

As soon as the rangers fans sang their anti independence songs and anti salmond songs we started singing back at them with quite a bit of passion i must admit.I have no problem with them singing the songs as thats what they believe in which is fair enough but still not sure what bobby sands being deid has to do with rangers or the referendum.The police did go into different sections on a couple of occasions removing 1 or 2 punters but not sure what for.