Ebook Readers - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ebook Readers

Currently using fb reader for my ebooks and got the PDF add on for it but for whatever reason the PDF books almost unreadable. When I open the book the writing is very very small and it seems like the ratio between margins and writing is way out where its like a column down the middle rather than the words covering most of the page. All other formats work fine so its not the reader its self

Anyone know how to fix this or recommend a reader that will do PDF files

There's being a cheapskate and being a jakey.

I don't have a problem with stealing music or films off the internet but stealing books is pretty jakey.

most books will cost you a couple of quid tops and you can read them off a kindle app on either IOS or Android.

That said, I got that "Kerby" book by Dillinger off Isohunt the other day,

I would have bought it but £23.99 is my limit and the reviews of the torrent were pretty good.

*just kidding - it's less than 2 quid on kindle now. why not buy it? it's got great reviews

I just use adobe if i'm reading a pdf.

To be fair should probably stop writing books, i've a rather large backlog without adding more to it. I spend hours each day reading and it just gets bigger.

I blame women if they stopped having sex with men who had didn't read books, society would be much better read.

There's being a cheapskate and being a jakey.

I don't have a problem with stealing music or films off the internet but stealing books is pretty jakey.

most books will cost you a couple of quid tops and you can read them off a kindle app on either IOS or Android.

That said, I got that "Kerby" book by Dillinger off Isohunt the other day,

I would have bought it but £23.99 is my limit and the reviews of the torrent were pretty good.

*just kidding - it's less than 2 quid on kindle now. why not buy it? it's got great reviews

Dude, I couldn't even complain if someone pirated the book, I'm not averse to a wee visit to a torrent site myself :lol:

F.uckin' don't though, obviously.

Edited by Dillinger