Olhos De Agua Tartan Army - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Olhos De Agua Tartan Army

Andy North Croy

I'm there at the Balaia Golf Resort from Saturday-Thursday. Anyone got any plans for transport to and from Faro or the game?

I was planning to get the bus or train in but coming back they finish running around 8pm so was going to book a one-way airport transfer from the airport (£6 but airport 6 miles from the ground) or run the 15 miles back to the resort (don't ask) However, if there are a few of us wanting a taxi and leaving around the same time then count me in.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm there at the Balaia Golf Resort from Saturday-Thursday. Anyone got any plans for transport to and from Faro or the game?

I was planning to get the bus or train in but coming back they finish running around 8pm so was going to book a one-way airport transfer from the airport (£6 but airport 6 miles from the ground) or run the 15 miles back to the resort (don't ask) However, if there are a few of us wanting a taxi and leaving around the same time then count me in.

We're there but have all our transport booked.

Am in Olhos de Agua, on the late flight from Manchester on the Friday night for a week, in the Maria Lusia apartments near the beach, on one of the buses from Erin's bar in Albufiera, been to Olhos a few times over the last few years, if any info required, fratellis for a pizza, and Chef Peking for a good chinese, good sports bar with cheap drink on the edge of the town, on the road to Albufiera, past the Velemar hotel, c'mon Scotland