Glasgow City Centre To Glasgow Airport - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Glasgow City Centre To Glasgow Airport

Robroysboy

Anyone recommend the best location in glasgow city centre to get the bus out to Glasgow airport?

Planning getting public transport out to the airport for my 9am flight to tiblisi.

Will have checked in online and taking hand luggage only.

Hoping to be at airport for 7.30 am if I get can a bus from city centre sharp.

:ok:

Anyone recommend the best location in glasgow city centre to get the bus out to Glasgow airport?

Planning getting public transport out to the airport for my 9am flight to tiblisi.

Will have checked in online and taking hand luggage only.

Hoping to be at airport for 7.30 am if I get can a bus from city centre sharp.

If you are near central station, walk along Waterloo Street & just before it meets West Campbell Street there is a bus stop on the left side of the road - The Airport shuttle bus stops there, Next Stop the airport. I use that route all the time when i fly up to Glasgow for games and the buses run every 15 minutes. The bus you want is the 500.

If you are near central station, walk along Waterloo Street & just before it meets West Campbell Street there is a bus stop on the left side of the road - The Airport shuttle bus stops there, Next Stop the airport. I use that route all the time when i fly up to Glasgow for games and the buses run every 15 minutes. The bus you want is the 500.

This. Straight run out.

Plus, there might still be a couple of Bobby Moore's around to keep you company if you're a bit early.