Staying In Albufiera But Is Faro Worth Going To Or Travel To Stadium Direct And Back? - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Staying In Albufiera But Is Faro Worth Going To Or Travel To Stadium Direct And Back?

speiro7

I was thinking the same thing. Thinking about getting in to Faro early on the day of the game. Then back to Albufeira after it.

Although, since Albufeira seems like it'll be rammed with Scotland fans, it might be worth just getting direct busses? Especially if getting back to Albufeira at night time is going to be very difficult.

Unsure as yet...

I'm thinking cause stadium isn't that central, stick to albufiera bars then bus thru around 6 direct to stadium then straight back to albufiera. Was same for Spain game. We stayed in Alicante but loads scots mates who were staying in Benidorm just came for game. Don't want to plan to go to faro and it be gash

I'm thinking cause stadium isn't that central, stick to albufiera bars then bus thru around 6 direct to stadium then straight back to albufiera. Was same for Spain game. We stayed in Alicante but loads scots mates who were staying in Benidorm just came for game. Don't want to plan to go to faro and it be gash

Alicante was a great place, to be fair. Some cracking bars.