Hangover - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fit's the Bevvy like in Japan?

Pretty good, very large choice and you can buy it 24 hours a day! Brewdog is getting quite popular here too and it's fairly easy to find.

Was drinking double cuba libres yesterday during the 4pm-7pm 'Happy hour' at our local...250Yen for one of them so works out about £1.33! Pints and live fitba' on the box after that...Was destroyed by the time I got home!

Pretty good, very large choice and you can buy it 24 hours a day! Brewdog is getting quite popular here too and it's fairly easy to find.

Was drinking double cuba libres yesterday during the 4pm-7pm 'Happy hour' at our local...250Yen for one of them so works out about £1.33! Pints and live fitba' on the box after that...Was destroyed by the time I got home!

That's pretty decent. I thought it would be funny money.

Feel quite good today which surprised me. Mrs Strap knew I was on a dafter and that usually means hell to pay the next day.

Was surprised to be woken up on the sofa by her this morning with a nice cup of tea and a few slices of toast smashed in butter :ok:

She still hasn't asked me why my boxers were back to front and why my socks were on my hands :yikes3:

Never understood how folk can have another pint the next day after a big night out. If I'm hingin am normally confined to my bed till aboot tea time and sometimes beyond and barely move incase of being seik. At this point I can then take somethin greasy like a bacon roll or a wee bit of fish supper then back to sleep for another couple of hours to try an sleep it off. A pint...not a f'in chance.

I'm like you but it can take me til 3am to even feel like moving. I need to learn my stomach doesn't take well to too much booze and cut down when I'm on a session. Easier said than done. I'm scared for Dublin.

I'm like you but it can take me til 3am to even feel like moving. I need to learn my stomach doesn't take well to too much booze and cut down when I'm on a session. Easier said than done. I'm scared for Dublin.

You can always try having a can of man up before you go out :D

Can you buy this can anywhere? :-))

:lol:

My mates usually buy me it and it's always produced on tour.

It usually starts first thing in the morning with me sat shaking and feeling sorry for myself and one of them wanders over and hands me a pint.

"What's that ?"

"Man Up ya riddy"

Works wonders :ok:

:lol:

My mates usually buy me it and it's always produced on tour.

It usually starts first thing in the morning with me sat shaking and feeling sorry for myself and one of them wanders over and hands me a pint.

"What's that ?"

"Man Up ya riddy"

Works wonders :ok:

Sure fire way to make me spew on the spot.