Loads Of Tickets Available (In Home End) - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Loads Of Tickets Available (In Home End)

Had a wee look at the following:

Seatwave (used them for concert tickets - they are affilliated I think to ticketmaster and you can choose the block)

http://www.seatwave.com/republic-of-ireland-tickets/aviva-stadium-tickets/13-june-2015/perf/980933

donedeal.ie (cheapest but dont know much about them)

viagogo.ie (used viagogo before and always good - need to kid on you live in Ireland or get someone from Ireland to buy it)

needaticket.ie (seems good but never used it)

Christ them prices are madness looking at £150 (includes the fees) for a ticket that would usually cost €50 (£36.22 with today's rate) I'd easily say you pick tickets up from touts around Dublin for cheaper than that on the day

I hope you are right Donegal-lad, my flight is in the Morning of the game and the two of us don't have our tickets. I was hoping for the public sale but as that looks less likely it will be a toss up between tout website and tout on the day in Dublin. Trying to hold my nerve till we get there but I know how gutted I would be if we go there and didn't get a ticket.

Alternatively Donegal-lad, has anyone told you lately quite how hansom you are? You look like a kind and sympathetic soul if you know of a couple of spare tickets floating around I would be eternally in your debt. Technically though supporting Scotland I am half Irish, used to live in Buncrana in your fine county of Donegal. My Father is buried in Cockhill cemetery in Buncrana just across from where P. Bonner started his football career for Cockhill Celtic, I was on the beach nearby that day in 1988 when Ireland beat England in the Euros and remember dancing with everyone else around their portable radios… so you wouldn’t feel like you were sorting out a ticket for an total “away fan”. If nothing else god loves a trier!