Moving House/sky Help - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

About to move flat and the letting agency nor the landlord knoews the phone number. I called BT and they have said there is a line but it isn't active and as such there is no number.

I'm with Sky and will be transferring my phoneline, broadband and Tv to the new place.

Is this somthing that I should be paying for and how easy is it to get a new number?

About to move flat and the letting agency nor the landlord knoews the phone number. I called BT and they have said there is a line but it isn't active and as such there is no number.

I'm with Sky and will be transferring my phoneline, broadband and Tv to the new place.

Is this somthing that I should be paying for and how easy is it to get a new number?

As long as there is a line there sky should pay all the activation costs mate. I once had to pay £125 but it was because there was nothing in place at all do I had to get that through BT first.

When you arrange the move they will give you a date for the BT engineer and another for Sky

As long as there is a line there sky should pay all the activation costs mate. I once had to pay £125 but it was because there was nothing in place at all do I had to get that through BT first.

When you arrange the move they will give you a date for the BT engineer and another for Sky

Cheers. Just done that. £25 which is decent.