Just Voted... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just had Jenny Marra at the door. I told her she was too late as I had already filled my postal ballot. She very kindly offered to post it for me. What a nice wee lassie.

You a West Ender, she was at my mates house this afternoon as well.

My wife sent off her postal vote yesterday. I hadn't realised that once you successfully apply for a postal vote (as she did for the referendum, as she was away on holiday) then you automatically get a postal vote from then on.

Glasgow North - held by Anne McKechin (Labour of course) with a 4000 or so majority over the Liberals. SNP guy largely anonymous to me - Grady I believe. Has a restricted access Twitter account which i thought a bit odd initially until I saw McKechin's account which makes continuous references to the SNP. Therefore no need for Grady to even campaign - McKechin doing it for him with her daily promotion of the SNP. I'll just follow her lead then with the postal vote. Missus plans to do the same...........Scottish Labour. They are sh1te.