Dundee Will Beat United Tonight - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dundee Will Beat United Tonight

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates is a huge Dundee fan. He claims that tonight is the biggest game of Dundee's season. They can't lose another Derby. Not sure Utd could be facing a worse game at this point! This will either kill or cure your season!

I can see a Dundee win too.....

From a selfish point of as well I would rather Dundee were in the top 6 and Accies dropped into the bottom 6.

That's a good point. Given how grippet United clearly are, perhaps they will throw this match as they benefit financially from another derby?

No they won't ,we might be. Pish just now but were still better than the wee team .first derby this season all we heard from them was it was there time to pump us result 4_1 ,new year derby same boasts from them we all know what happened a massacre and an early fire drill exit , so dream on about tonight.back in your box by full time

Dundee's arse always collapses against United, and I'm sure it'll be the same tonight.

Correct, or more to the point Hartley does something stupid.

I honestly think Utd will win tonight, they have been on a very poor run, it has to end sometime.

Dons to win

Celts to win

Dees to win

I suspect Aberdeen are going to stumble towards the line with a series of uninspiring, error-ridden draws. Tonight's 0-0 will be another one.

United - Dundee is a hard one to call...I've been impressed with Dundee against Aberdeen this season, but they never seem to do well against United. I'll go for a draw in this one as well.

I've no idea who Celtic are playing tonight, but they'll win.

my money is on Dundee, by a couple of goals I reckon. Utd are a mess at the moment, JMac needs to stop thinking about transfer bonuses and sort out the team.

Its amazing how quickly a team can turn from one that looks so dangerous to pure p8sh.

Hopefully Aberdeen will lose a couple of games and we can win it up at Dundee in the midweek.

With only a few thousand Celtic fans there ?

Would you not prefer to win the league at Parkhead in front of around 22000 semi-interested die-hards ? :blink:

I suspect Aberdeen are going to stumble towards the line with a series of uninspiring, error-ridden draws. Tonight's 0-0 will be another one.

United - Dundee is a hard one to call...I've been impressed with Dundee against Aberdeen this season, but they never seem to do well against United. I'll go for a draw in this one as well.

I've no idea who Celtic are playing tonight, but they'll win.

I'd be happy with a draw tbh.

A point is better than nothing, which is what we deserve if the truth be told.

Even against a wee club like the tramps over the road.

Some of the Arabs on here are a joke.Don't let what j Mac and Thompson have done to the team get you down get behind the team for tonight over ten years since the wee team beat us let's make it another ten

I dont think any of us are not behind the team, but given what we have witnessed over the past few weeks we are entitled to feel pessimistic.