Belfast To Dublin - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belfast To Dublin

bout 6 mins in a taxi from Belfast city airport to central

Might be a bit longer at that time of day but shouldn't have a problem making the 6pm train if all travelling with hand luggage. Happy to share a cab with whoever is doing same trip

if anyone flying into Belfast city airport the number 600 bus will take you to the city centre Europa bus station (£3.50) where connection by bus to Dublin leaves, also if you get the 600 service you can alight at oxford street which is 5 min walk to central station.

Bus every 20 mins

Edited by washboarder

I m up for sharing a taxi, just me travelling. Ok ?.

No problem.just look out for us at the airport taxi rank, two old blokes and my 20 year old son :-)) . pm me your mobile number if you want

if in Belfast pre train journey or traveling by boat to belfast watch your wallets, handbags etc as n ire play romainia on Saturday so could be a few romainians traveling to game and in many pubs in Belfast

Watch out for casual racism too, by the way.

Washboarder - get a grip.

I'll be travelling down sometime on Friday afternoon, as it happens - see some of you on the train.

20+ from the DTA staying in Belfast Fri - Sunday and heading down and up on the Saturday - got a bus sorted straight from the hotel to stadium!

Just watch if getting the train - didnt look like many options after the match - and its a bit of a trek to the other side of the city to get it!

Edited by GhostZapper