Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie - Page 3 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing putting me off is not getting in with the kilt And scotland tops on though as you said it shouldn't be a problem

Won't be an issue, but they have to officially say " no away support". Worst case is you have to go back to your digs and change into jeans. Arrive early to accomdate this, but can't see it being an issue.

Only thing putting me off is not getting in with the kilt And scotland tops on though as you said it shouldn't be a problem

Same as this and staying out the centre in Drogheda so no chance of back and change if refused access. Wore jeans to Cardiff and sat in home end only to find was Filled with fellow Scots in kilts.

No worries re kilts spoke to my contact within fai say's they have spoken to thg as thg do the hospitality and they have confirmed kilt and tops not a problem also been informed we are getting north stand just over 5% with parts of west stand section 126 127 for corporate and sponsors, also informed any other parts of stadium no issues regarding kilts. awaiting email to this effect hope this helps lads and lassies

No worries re kilts spoke to my contact within fai say's they have spoken to thg as thg do the hospitality and they have confirmed kilt and tops not a problem also been informed we are getting north stand just over 5% with parts of west stand section 126 127 for corporate and sponsors, also informed any other parts of stadium no issues regarding kilts. awaiting email to this effect hope this helps lads and lassies

Cheers for the update :)

the sfa should have all their allocation areas by now, perhaps if they get our quota on sale soon then perhaps the unlucky fans who don't have a enough points can buy other areas while they are still available,rather than hoping 2 points down may have a chance makes sense if ya ask me at least the sfa know that 4 or 5 points up are definite

Edited by washboarder

I'm just off the phone to THG directly and they confirmed kilts are fine and majority of that area are going to be Scotland fans. She also said as well as free drink before the game and at half time we get an hour free bar after full time as well which I wasn't expecting.

Edited by @neaver82

the sfa should have all their allocation areas by now, perhaps if they get our quota on sale soon then perhaps the unlucky fans who don't have a enough points can buy other areas while they are still available,rather than hoping 2 points down may have a chance makes sense if ya ask me at least the sfa know that 4 or 5 points up are definite

Cheers for all the information if thats the away allocation im fine for a ticket but doubt my dad will get one so home end option is even more appealing now for us

I'm just off the phone to THG directly and they confirmed kilts are fine and majority of that area are going to be Scotland fans. She also said as well as free drink before the game and at half time we get an hour free bar after full time as well which I wasn't expecting.

Jesus Christ. Bugger the SSC tickets in that crappy wee stand, that sounds much better!

J