Jim Murphy - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I believe Wings may be listing them but it is worth keeping track. Given the odious and/or right wing "power-houses" he has in his team, the continuous blunders are quite staggering.

- Latest is him/his team incorrectly analysing operation statistics and then having to delete a YouTube video where he attacks the SNP on NHS by quoting said erroneous figures.

- Prior to that the cancellation and removal of his "Yes campaign".

- I also saw on hear his quote on how a violent Irish independence campaign was preferable to a peaceful referndum debate.

- His opening speech about apologising about what had gone on before and promising a positive campaign before almost immediately setting out his postie voteSNPvoteTory campaign.

- and prior to his current role, caught out re-editing footage of his soapbox campaign and being struck by one egg to try to suggest he was the victim of intentional and orchestrated hate/aggressive campaign from Yes supporters.

No doubt many more. We should really chalk them up between now and the election - they are truly to be cherished.

Opportunist chancer Mr Murphy, trying to worm your way back in favour by backing the proposal to re-introduce alcohol to football stadia.

There are more pressing concerns like poor pulic transportation to hampden. ( which itself could do with some investment)

When we go abroad the tartan army get FREE public transport in most european cities, if you have your match ticket. Extra services are also provided.

Yet we get a poor service at home, but when the common wealth games were on extra public transportation services were provided i.e. I could get a train direct from hamilton to mount florida, instead of changing at Glasgow central.

The football fan is treated like a second class citizens and you can shove your overpriced beer in a plastic cup up your jacksy, if you can get served that is.

Edited by Robroysboy