Funny Flight Times And Accommodation - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Funny Flight Times And Accommodation

Goozay

In Eastern Europe they are not as strict about check-in time as they are in western europe.

Given the amout of red eye flights in and out of Tbilisi, probably something they are used to, but probably best to drop your hotel a email.

What did folk do last time we were in Tbilisi? Arriving at 4 o'clock in the morning - did hotels let you check in early and catch up on some sleep? Or did you have to hang about till about midday?

I was thinking exactly the same, our flight not in till 4am Friday morning but only need a hotel for a few hours to catch some kip, our flight out is 4.40 on Saturday morning, long day for is I think

I'll check booking .com and see if I can get a twin room for 1 day

I was thinking exactly the same, our flight not in till 4am Friday morning but only need a hotel for a few hours to catch some kip, our flight out is 4.40 on Saturday morning, long day for is I think

I'll check booking .com and see if I can get a twin room for 1 day

Wow! That's a long way to go for 24 hours (& 40 minutes) "on target".

J