Leopardstown Horse Racing - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leopardstown Horse Racing

There is a tram / train thing that will take you from the city center to the race course too, costs about 5 euro

That just confirms my attendance even more

Get the Luas (Tram) from St Stephens Green (city centre) to the "Sandyford" stop. That should take about 16 mins ....the you can either walk to racecourse from sandyford (15 mins) or get the number 114 bus to it!

We went to Chepstow in between Cardiff and Brussels.

I was at that meeting - it was a Hamilton reciprocal as well, so free entry.

Fitting in Clonmel and Cork (Mallow) around the game in Dublin. Off to Fairyhouse today if anyone has any tips...

Edited by Charlie Endell

I was at that meeting - it was a Hamilton reciprocal as well, so free entry.

Fitting in Clonmel and Cork (Mallow) around the game in Dublin. Off to Fairyhouse today if anyone has any tips...

Was a good wee day, we stayed in a cracking B&B 5 mins walk away from the course.

Didn't have many winners if memory serves me correctly.

The are offering a package for the 11th, they sent me the below. Not too bad a deal for 55 euro

"Restaurant package available for €55 per person. This includes your entrance, race program, reserved table for the evening, a 3 course meal & tea or coffee and a reserved Top Level seat to view racing. There is also live music in the marque after racing included"

Edited by podgers1903

The are offering a package for the 11th, they sent me the below. Not too bad a deal for 55 euro

"Restaurant package available for €55 per person. This includes your entrance, race program, reserved table for the evening, a 3 course meal & tea or coffee and a reserved Top Level seat to view racing. There is also live music in the marque after racing included"

Just went and booked it for my lot. There is no info on the exact deal for hospitality this season but the lassie is taking provisional bookings and will contact anyone nearer the time.

Heading to leopardstown in 2 weeks time for the trials day.

Have been before and it's 10 minutes on the train, or get the airport bus out, stops at the bewleys hotel. Costs 14 return for bus, but not much night life about, but some good restsurants round the shopping precinct.

Entry as said is usually 20, or 40 for top entry, recommend the hospitality.

• 1 month later...

Who the hell are Aslan hahaha

Huge band in Ireland... and nowhere else.

I saw Ash a couple of years ago there (i live about 5 mins away from the racecourse). Was great craic. It's a great setup they have. The 55 euro restaurant deal looks worth it, i'd go for it.