Today's Spfl - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today's Spfl

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Logan was left really exposed on Saturday. Not his best game by quite a stretch though. Considine the only one of back four getting passmarks from me.

Any news on Taylor yet?

Op for Taylor on Wednesday I read. Almost certain to miss semi final.

I thought that was Logan's poorest game for us on Saturday. He invited Stewart on for the first goal and his control and passing weren't up to his usual standard. His lob back in for Jack to score was good though.

I thought that was Logan's poorest game for us on Saturday. He invited Stewart on for the first goal and his control and passing weren't up to his usual standard. His lob back in for Jack to score was good though.

Thanks. An Op? Sounds like a minimum of 6-8 weeks surely.

On another note, I see Jack just bought a new house - hopefully signifies his intent to sign an extension.

Taylor being out gives us the multiple headache that comes with not having a real left-back.

Considine will move into the centre of defence, Hayes will drop to left-back, and I would imagine Flood will come into midfield with Jack, pushing Pawlett wide.

We have to change half a team and re-jig a settled and succesful tactical set-up, all because we don't have a left-back.

Logan was rotten on Saturday

Any chance of him EVER going past a player and trying to get to the byline or get a cross in? He's got so much pace and acceleration yet he always stops, turns and passes the ball back or inside when he is in a 1vs1 situation. I understand the team is coached to keep the ball as long as possible but he really annoys me for never having a go at opposition full back when he gets the chance. Waste of his best attributes not trying at least once in a while.