Dortmund To Weeze For The 06:50 Flight Monday The 8Th - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dortmund To Weeze For The 06:50 Flight Monday The 8Th

tartancowan

As per other thread i can't get to open. I am looking at booking a bus from dortmund at around 03:00 am to weeze airport for the 06:50am flight to stansted ... i have emailed a few companies asking for bus sizes, but they prefer me just to get back with a number of bodies.

Anyone interested please can you give me definates so i can get back with a price to you asap. I think the other thread was about 13 folk and that inluded 2 kids possibly . My group have 5 from ayr and while i'm on the subject is anyone flying on the glasgow-stansted friday afternoon.

Cheers Gregor

whats those travel arrangement then i'd rather do that then the organisation of a bus ... can you give me a link for times etc... train or bus cheers

Dortmund - Duisburg S-Bahn 00:53 arrives at 01:53 which I think should be free with the match ticket (I'm under the impression the free travel ends at 3am) and I've booked a place on a shuttle bus via the airport website ( http://www.airport-weeze.com/en/arriving_by_bus.html - click 'Duisburg') which picks up outside the station at 03:25 (there is a train that arrives at 03:20 but I thought, German efficiency and all that, I'd end up missing the bus) for 17 Euro adult single (12 for a child) and since I didn't pay anything when I reserved I guess you just pay on board.

VRR route planner: http://www.vrr.de/en/index.html

Edited by tweedpants

Is it not 17 from Dusseldorf but 19 from Duisburg.

Plan doing Dusseldorf if nothing else on the go.

Checked the Weeze airport site and it says a Duisburg adult single is 17 as is Dusseldorf (night ticket price), they are run by different operators so it looks like only one charges extra for night pickups.