Germany's Lukas Podolski Expects Scotland To Play 'dirty' - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany's Lukas Podolski Expects Scotland To Play 'dirty'

Norris Cole

Thats RICH, Germany must be one of the dirtiest win at all costs teams we have played. Them and Italy, dirty cheatinmg scoundrels. I expect this is mind games for the referee's benefit. If the game in 2003 was anything to go by expect, diving, feigning injury, dirty tackles and unsportimng behaviour from the world champs from the outset.

As Mr Christian Daily was quoted saying " CHEATS, DIRTY DIVINING CHEATS" I think there were a few swear words in there aswell.

In GORD we Trust.

Thats RICH, Germany must be one of the dirtiest win at all costs teams we have played. Them and Italy, dirty cheatinmg scoundrels. I expect this is mind games for the referee's benefit. If the game in 2003 was anything to go by expect, diving, feigning injury, dirty tackles and unsportimng behaviour from the world champs from the outset.

As Mr Christian Daily was quoted saying " CHEATS, DIRTY DIVINING CHEATS" I think there were a few swear words in there aswell.

In GORD we Trust.

NtNeIAts74bmnZXs8Cnd.jpg