Utter Bawbag Behaviour At Spurs Game - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Utter Bawbag Behaviour At Spurs Game

http://lockerdome.com/bbcsporf/6169461380096065/7189831122029076

Video of staged pitch invasions to promote a company during the Spurs game. Shows how weak security is surrounding these big profile players and how easily it was planned. Scarily so.

Feel sorry for Spurs as they will get hammered because of these utter fools! Hope they get utterly fecked at court. A decent sentence is required to put a stop to this instantly.

http://lockerdome.com/bbcsporf/6169461380096065/7189831122029076

Video of staged pitch invasions to promote a company during the Spurs game. Shows how weak security is surrounding these big profile players and how easily it was planned. Scarily so.

Feel sorry for Spurs as they will get hammered because of these utter fools! Hope they get utterly fecked at court. A decent sentence is required to put a stop to this instantly.

I would jail the feckers just for the stupid accent

I would jail the feckers just for the stupid accent

I presumed the accent was a piss take!

:shocked:

Was quite funny the first time to be fair.

Is it real or is it a spoof? The shirts they're wearing are so cheap looking, and I've never heard of "bass buds".

I presumed the accent was a piss take!

:shocked:

Was quite funny the first time to be fair.

Is it real or is it a spoof? The shirts they're wearing are so cheap looking, and I've never heard of "bass buds".

I think a lot of that mob talk that way in London nowadays - like a lot of things the first guy was a laugh but as per usual the other pricks then over did it.

I think any fine Spurs get should be passed on to these guys through the courts.