Hospitality - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hospitality

In what to appears to have been some now well placed foresight and luck i bought a couple of hospitality tickets for Scotland's first game. Now of course this is the opener.

Was wondering if anyone had a steer on dress codes for hospitality?

Kilt is national dress so surely this will be fine? May elect not to paint a saltire on my face however........

What do you get at hospitality? What’s the agenda etc? Any free gifts? What was the cost? 

Did you get to buy it before you knew who we were playing? If so that’s a result as I can imagine the price trebled after the draw.

I do like a bit of hospitality. 

Cat 1 seats, free bar, food and access 3 hours before. Offset by a lack of atmosphere i guess but a guaranteed ticket which is what we were wanting. Was around £1,000 ppn with current ex rate. The Cat 1 tickets on the resale were around £500 anyhow and like hens teeth.

I bought before Scotland had qualified as was refundable if they didn't quality so cost aside didn't really seem to be any downside and i was sure i would be just short of points to get through the TASC (only have 10).

I think kilt and Scotland top will be ok, its a neutral friendly area - hopefully?!?!

1 hour ago, lordofthepies said:

Cat 1 seats, free bar, food and access 3 hours before. Offset by a lack of atmosphere i guess but a guaranteed ticket which is what we were wanting. Was around £1,000 ppn with current ex rate. The Cat 1 tickets on the resale were around £500 anyhow and like hens teeth.

I bought before Scotland had qualified as was refundable if they didn't quality so cost aside didn't really seem to be any downside and i was sure i would be just short of points to get through the TASC (only have 10).

I think kilt and Scotland top will be ok, its a neutral friendly area - hopefully?!?!

A grand a skull with free bar and food for 3 hours is a bargain in comparison for €900 for a match ticket alone that was being sold in the ballots

Saltire ghillie shirt and kilt should suffice

18 hours ago, lordofthepies said:

I think kilt and Scotland top will be ok, it’s a neutral friendly area - hopefully?!?!

4 of us also got hospitality for all 3 games, haven’t been a travel club member for 15 years, so no chance of tickets unless we paid a fortune to a ticket website.

So like yourself we bought ours before we qualified with the “Follow Your Team” option. ( Full refund if we never made it ).

You forgot the free food and drink access for 90 minutes after the games as well 😂, I fully intend to get my moneys worth. 

17 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

A grand a skull with free bar and food for 3 hours is a bargain in comparison for €900 for a match ticket alone that was being sold in the ballots

Saltire ghillie shirt and kilt should suffice

It was more than a grand a skull. 

3 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

4 of us also got hospitality for all 3 games, haven’t been a travel club member for 15 years, so no chance of tickets unless we paid a fortune to a ticket website.

So like yourself we bought ours before we qualified with the “Follow Your Team” option. ( Full refund if we never made it ).

You forgot the free food and drink access for 90 minutes after the games as well 😂, I fully intend to get my moneys worth. 

was not aware of that - what was that option - was it locked in ? 

see you around if you are hinging about with Donnelly  - nae that you likely know me 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Yes, 90 mins food and drink post match is included also, hopefully Champagne to celebrate a victory over ze Germanz,,,,,,,!