If you've got a ticket for this game, are they named? - Scotland v Hungary - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If you've got a ticket for this game, are they named?

Meaning does the actual ticket in the app have your name on it/did you have to give all names of your group to UEFA as part of the process? (I don't mean at the entering card details phase)  

4 minutes ago, lyonhibs said:

Meaning does the actual ticket in the app have your name on it/did you have to give all names of your group to UEFA as part of the process? (I don't mean at the entering card details phase)  

The tickets don't exist in the App yet, but no names were given by my grandson (he's 20) for the 3 tickets he got for this game.

On 3/20/2024 at 3:33 PM, lyonhibs said:

When you receive the tickets in the app you have 2 options.

(i) You can 'KEEP' each of the tickets in your account but you will need to add the details of those you are going to the game with on each ticket.

Or

(ii) You can 'TRANSFER' which means you will need to use the email address of the other person(s) to send each ticket. This will be the email they have setup with UEFA on their own account when they log into the app. When you press transfer each ticket will leave your account instantly and will then arrive in theirs. It will disappear completely from your account and you will have no access to it. If you decide to keep other peoples ticket you will need to enter the ground together as the only way to get in is using the QR code. Obviously you will all need to be entering the same part of the ground for that to be feasible. If you transfer tickets then each of you will be reliant on using your own phone to gain entry.

Edited by magicTs