€400 or €600 Ticket Cats. for Opening Match - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

€400 or €600 Ticket Cats. for Opening Match

macwomble

23 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Just watched a video on the Allianz arena. The opening ceremony will be absolutely mindblowing. 

Id pay anything. Still hope I get the €160 tickets tho haha 

Aye same here, will pay anything but hoping for the €50 euro tickets.

7 hours ago, mariokempes said:

Damn good point . I've spent thousands going to games. Save that and 1k for a  game? No brainer

i was also thinking on what you would theoretically  be willing to pay a tout

i remember France 98 scots were offering me GBP 750 for my Brazil  ticket, and people were hunting after tour agencies let them down - there was a Czech ticket tout we seen around a few matches regular + i think we also seen him in Czech in 99

Also i think this ticket app will stop locals buying tickets to sell - i remember in Lyon there was locals lining approach to USA v Iran match selling tickets - similar in Marseille for Italy v Norway there were unsold tickets cos locals thougt they would make money off 

Edited by euan2020

7 hours ago, Bingo Foot Soldier said:

Does anyone actually have any idea of the break down of those ticket numbers . The €195 I can handle but €400 is tasty. how many of those Fans First tickets are available and do you tick multiple boxes when asked. 

you tick what you want to order - ie 400 Euro's and you can end up with that level or 1 level up or down 

7 hours ago, mariokempes said:

Damn good point . I've spent thousands going to games. Save that and 1k for a  game? No brainer

same have spent thousands - but just not this last 12 years due to being living on tip of Africa, and then Texas - think has 12 years of only missing 2 away matches prior to that