Child SSC Members UEFA accounts - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Child SSC Members UEFA accounts

Southside TA

I see on the Scotland newsletter regarding EURO24 tickets that you need to register on the UEFA site for tickets ahead to the SFA SSC ticket release but you can’t register kids on UEFAs site that are under 16 and my daughter (also a SSC member) goes to all the games with me. Anyone else got the same issue and what did you do? 

Edited by Southside TA

• Southside TA changed the title to Child SSC Members UEFA accounts
5 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Thanks weeman.

Basically the SSC don't know, so they are asking questions. 

You have to be over 16 to have a UEFA account.

The work around for the 2021 tournament was to put a false DOB into the kids registration details.

This obviously needs clarified before the 6th of December

Exactly.

I have created UEFA accounts for them with false DOBs. This was using the UEFA website which asks for which government issued ID, but does not ask for the ID. However, when I uploaded the UEFA app on my phone I logged in under my account and it asked me for my passport/driving license number. This may be where it will eventually fall down for the kids accounts when the time comes.

Hopefully the SSC come up with a good solution.

3 minutes ago, Barry89 said:

German FA said in their guide for their supporters each member will be provided with an access code to buy their tickets and an adult will be able to use multiple access codes to purchase their own tickets alongside those of any under 16.

But the germans have a " family accounts" where there is a lead and then the kids.

The SSC are not set up that way.

36 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Exactly.

I have created UEFA accounts for them with false DOBs. This was using the UEFA website which asks for which government issued ID, but does not ask for the ID. However, when I uploaded the UEFA app on my phone I logged in under my account and it asked me for my passport/driving license number. This may be where it will eventually fall down for the kids accounts when the time comes.

Hopefully the SSC come up with a good solution.

Good point, Yes its root toot finger out time SSC. 👍

I have no idea why things like this have to wait to the draw to tell us. 

The tournament has been going to be in Germany for about 8 years. 

No reason not to explain the process well before any draw when people will be swamping the website. 

J