Auld Alliance Pub, France 98 ULRIKA JONSSON - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Auld Alliance Pub, France 98 ULRIKA JONSSON

• 2 weeks later...

I was there at the bar and my mate saw the above incident starting up - he only saw them arguing not any hands being raised. We didn't realise until  days later when the English language newspaers reached Paris the extent of what had happened. Collymore was actually greeted very warmly at first by the majority of Scots until somebody threw a pint over him which in no way excuses his actions but does explain why he was keen to leave. Was other than that a brilliant night with Ally McCoist, Fred MacCauley, Richard Wilson, Ulrika  and Ewan McGregor chatting away with fans and having a geat time. When the celebs walked out behind the bar at first the place went mental and I actually had a footprint on the back of my white away top when I checked it the next day! McGregor was actually quite lucky to not get a kicking though. He stood up on the bar making a speech about us all be Scots and proud of it which at the start got everyone going. Bearing in mind a lot of punters in the room were supporters who went to many games but hadn't managed to get a ticket for the Brazil game, when he piped up that he was looking forward to going to his first Scotland game (the Brazil game) the mood turned somewhat and he was told to "beat it". My friend's mum still has a picture of him with Richard Wilson from that night pride of place in their hallway. 

21 hours ago, Dangerous said:

I was there at the bar and my mate saw the above incident starting up - he only saw them arguing not any hands being raised. We didn't realise until  days later when the English language newspaers reached Paris the extent of what had happened. Collymore was actually greeted very warmly at first by the majority of Scots until somebody threw a pint over him which in no way excuses his actions but does explain why he was keen to leave. Was other than that a brilliant night with Ally McCoist, Fred MacCauley, Richard Wilson, Ulrika  and Ewan McGregor chatting away with fans and having a geat time. When the celebs walked out behind the bar at first the place went mental and I actually had a footprint on the back of my white away top when I checked it the next day! McGregor was actually quite lucky to not get a kicking though. He stood up on the bar making a speech about us all be Scots and proud of it which at the start got everyone going. Bearing in mind a lot of punters in the room were supporters who went to many games but hadn't managed to get a ticket for the Brazil game, when he piped up that he was looking forward to going to his first Scotland game (the Brazil game) the mood turned somewhat and he was told to "beat it". My friend's mum still has a picture of him with Richard Wilson from that night pride of place in their hallway. 

👍

22 hours ago, Dangerous said:

Richard Wilson

Victor Meldrew ?

Really surprised if it was that Richard Wilson as he is a massive quisling rat - worse than Alex Ferguson

We never ventured far from the Eiffel Tower but as Orraloon says everyone was talking about it

champs de mar.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 3:40 PM, Dangerous said:

🤣

I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT