Anyone Else bought Section 221A from th Spanish Association?? - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Else bought Section 221A from th Spanish Association??

Dangerous

I did through the Spanish FA site as "home end" tickets but that section is showing up on the info sent out by the SFA as being i the Scottish Section. I would obviously be delighted to be in the "Scotland end" but am confused as to why these tickets were sold by th Spanish website. Wouldn't want it to be some sort of a cock up but not get in!!

6 hours ago, carrumanu said:

However if you look at the seating plan below which is the Gol Norte which I presume is the Scottish end there is sections 121 and 221

image.png.d92c46ed7487abda66b0b4d7ba20d452.png

That's not the original official TA section, that's the original TA section plus I think 4 (at least). sections of "home" end tickets that have just  been bought up by Scots, 121 included because that's where I bought mine on day 1 of general sale

11 minutes ago, Frugal said:

Yeah, I´ve got tickets for 221A too. It seemed that from when they went on sale, half of the section (the half on the side of ssc) was sold out. So going on what you´re saying, it´ll be split down the middle...

Yeah, same with section 121. Half weren't available for sale as presumably it's segregation