Germany Euro 24 TICKET PRICES - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany Euro 24 TICKET PRICES

Craig Fae Hamilton

Ticket Prices for Germany have been released. Positives, Prices look AMAZING for those with enough points. Negatives, Not getting a ticket for Cyprus probably stops me from getting a ticket all together, and, even if I am lucky, it will cost me 240€ EXTRA for 2 Tickets! for 1 Game. An EXTRA 720€ for all 3 Group Games . The true cost of Harvesting!

Enough Points= 30€ a Ticket.

Not Enough Points= 60-200€ (With the 60€ tickets being very popular).

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 11.00.11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, StirlingRover said:

I'm on 10 points and expect to get a ticket, I expect tickets will be distributed amongst the 3 games according to points rather than a game by game basis. That's what happened in France 98 anyway.

You're in for a shock if that's what you're expecting.

25 minutes ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

That actually seems to me a fairer way of doing it. Everybody going in the Travel Club would get a chance to see 1 Match and those with loads of Points would see 2.

PERFECT!

Precedent was set over the past 20+ years and followed at the euros2020. 

2 hours ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

That actually seems to me a fairer way of doing it. Everybody going in the Travel Club would get a chance to see 1 Match and those with loads of Points would see 2.

PERFECT!

So you think it's fair that folk who have spent the past decade building up points, would have to miss one of the games just so that some Jonny come lately, bandwagon hoppers can get a ticket? 

On 10/1/2023 at 12:27 PM, StirlingRover said:

I'm on 10 points and expect to get a ticket, I expect tickets will be distributed amongst the 3 games according to points rather than a game by game basis. That's what happened in France 98 anyway.

Would be very suprised. 

I expect the points tally to be used for every game.

Just my opinion.