Davy Buses to Larnaca - Page 2 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davy Buses to Larnaca

Prov1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Davy, as previously stated, not on your bus list from Larnaca but just Pay Pal'd you payment for x 1

J b Lyons

# thanks for help Silversand 👍 

Hi Davy - NOT seen a Paphos list , has one been posted? Pick up where and when. Bill Windsor x 3 - paid by paypal and messages received back on August 1st (you were about to talk to the "polis" that day to confirm. Soz if I've missed the posting but just gone through this posting and not seen!

Can someone please assist me. I am having trouble with Facebook and can't access Davy Buses for some reason. (Mainly because I am rubbish on facebook)  Thanks to 'Silversand' I have been able to send payment for 1 seat on the Larnaca to stadium bus but as I can't access Facebook I can't see the updated lists of names and bus numbers etc. From a previous 're post' I am aware Davy was posting an updated list this week but presumably only on his Facebook. Can someone please access that and re post here on my behalf. Many thanks to whoever can assist

On 9/1/2023 at 12:12 PM, j b lyons said:

Can someone please assist me. I am having trouble with Facebook and can't access Davy Buses for some reason. (Mainly because I am rubbish on facebook)  Thanks to 'Silversand' I have been able to send payment for 1 seat on the Larnaca to stadium bus but as I can't access Facebook I can't see the updated lists of names and bus numbers etc. From a previous 're post' I am aware Davy was posting an updated list this week but presumably only on his Facebook. Can someone please access that and re post here on my behalf. Many thanks to whoever can assist

I've sent Davy a Facebook message, he also posts on here, hopefully he replies back.

I think he's still to publish final bus lists & leaving times - I've not seen anything yet (Larnaca bus to leave from Meeting Pub, I believe).

8 minutes ago, Silversand said:

I've sent Davy a Facebook message, he also posts on here, hopefully he replies back.

I think he's still to publish final bus lists & leaving times - I've not seen anything yet (Larnaca bus to leave from Meeting Pub, I believe).

Thanks for that, against my better judgement I have finally put myself on Facebook (still trying to master it ) & messaged Davy. He replied saying he would post details on Facebook and TAMB over the weekend - must be imminent 

Just now, j b lyons said:

Thanks for that, against my better judgement I have finally put myself on Facebook (still trying to master it ) & messaged Davy. He replied saying he would post details on Facebook and TAMB over the weekend - must be imminent 

Good show.

5 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Hi all, I’m in Ayia Napa and 12 of us are booked on Davy’s buses. I’m not on facebook- what bar and what time are the Ayia Napa buses leaving?

Going by the email Davy sent me back in April... it is most likely to be from the road down the side of McDonalds.... as for times... not being on Facebook I have no idea either 🙃 

22 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Hi all, I’m in Ayia Napa and 12 of us are booked on Davy’s buses. I’m not on facebook- what bar and what time are the Ayia Napa buses leaving?

A pal has screenshot for me from FB.... 7pm at Mcdonalds

IMG-20230907-WA0002.jpg