Tickets- home end - Page 3 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets- home end

On 8/25/2023 at 10:38 AM, thesaint said:

Would be amazed if they checked tickets and checked your passport to see the number on each were the same. Can you imagine the carry on with 4000 Scotland fans rolling up 30 minutes before kick off and all having to get tickets and passports checked. 

9:45 kick off so in the dark too- I just cant see it happening.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/29/2023 at 8:57 AM, magoo310-0 said:

Hi wonder if some can help me trying to get a fan card I’ve got my number so now I’m in connect email account put all details in but when went to put in mobile number it’s not letting me any help would be appreciated 

Hi mate, once you get long application number click on complete application you then only need a photo of front and back id,,,i just used 2 photos of passport then id number is just your passport number, if you have that then you will get an email with a 6 digit number you then go to fan card home page click on 5 lines at top right hand corner "i think" it will give you a menu with 5 choices click fan card put in the 6 digits and passport number and it will reveal your fan card, I've done 6 for my party with no real issue and so long as you use original long application number there should be no problem, hopefully that helps, any more problems then post again and I'll try and help, good luck 

Hi Martin59 when you have done the 2 ID  photos of your passport, you then do a photo on a white background? My mate has done this but all it comes up with is another screen saying something went wrong. Click on link to see what is wrong and it's not in English and won't change.  He has tried quite a few times with the same result.  Ant advice on how to do it? Thanks

9 minutes ago, stitch said:

Hi Martin59 when you have done the 2 ID  photos of your passport, you then do a photo on a white background? My mate has done this but all it comes up with is another screen saying something went wrong. Click on link to see what is wrong and it's not in English and won't change.  He has tried quite a few times with the same result.  Ant advice on how to do it? Thanks

Don't think the photo really matters as 2 of my mates have kitchen cupboards in the background an photos are from the waist up and they were accepted , the only problem I had was if you don't use the very 1st application number your given,ie the long number it just rejects the 2nd part, if thats the case click on forgotten application number then it asked for email and passport number and sends you your original application number,,might be worth doing that then redo passport photos etc, hope this helps

1 minute ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Anyone know what age you need to be to get a home end ticket?

I got a few for non members but it says that one person is not old eneogh to purchase a ticket (he's 18)!

Any way round this?

If you change the type of ticket to the 2nd option (was in Greek! 1st option is "Normal") that means student, & this worked for one of our group, who is 19.