2 tickets required Vs Ukraine play off - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 tickets required Vs Ukraine play off

Brokentartan

Just putting it out there , I usually go to most games at Hampden and mange to get tickets usually on website with no issues , also attend the odd big away games and usually get ticket . But after trying for hours yesterday being in a queue being kicked out thus queue and trying again over and over and after promising my boy I'd get us tickets I failed , everyone will have a sympathy story I accept that lol not looking for sympathy looking for a two tickets , what annoyed me most is seeing someone at work gloat about getting through first go and getting a ticket, that was not the issue although that's friggin annoying but what got to me most was that this same guy  is one who laughs at Scotland when we had or bad years he would rather watch England he said than go watch Scotland! I feel there is many many new glory hunters who a few years ago scoffed at the national team and would rather shout for England or Ireland . But now feel privileged to get a ticket to watch us .  Every time I wanted to be a member of the SSC Id be unsure about work circumstances it would maybe not have been for me , also or was always full . I seen faddy in Paris I seen us in St Ettien I've been to Wembley to watch Scotland I've been to many more . Bit he gets a frigin ticket it's pants really . Anyone help please message me paulmcmenamie@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...