Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 8 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

listen. Scotland is one of the most welcoming Nations in the world. We can shake hands with anyone no matter colour, creed or religon. Welcome everyone. All this shite over religious views is a product of the British impearialist state. Its designed to cause division. Shake a hand. We are all equall. Welcome the nations of Eire and England and here is to some great games awe fitba.

Nonsense.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once took a day trip to Ireland. What end should I sit in?

The complaints about Irish fans sitting in the Scotland end are ridiculous. As already mentioned we have fans who attempt to do it in every country we go to.

Maybe we should look at ourselves. Often the self proclaimed best fans in the world? Why did we give the opportunity to the Irish to buy tickets? Could we not have snapped the up ourselves?

Too many with the wind in the their faces when it comes to everything SFA.

Agree the pricing is shocking but, if you want to watch Scotland enough you'll pay it.

Being too proud to part with the money and watching the game elsewhere does nothing for the team nor the game in this country.

We had the same problem during the Celtic Tiger 70 notes for a ticket now they can't get rid of them(they the FAI) 20 euro for a ticket about £15 and €10 for a child about £7.50 at the Gibraltar match.

Paid £35 quid for my ticket in the LL end @ Celtic Park that's nearly 50Euro that's steep but alas as you say you'll follow your team won't you.

Anyway lets get serious what's the story getting back from Glasgow to Edinburgh after the game.

What time is the last train? How much would a taxi be?

Private hire best bet. I was sharing one last week after Georgia game after midnight but only going to Lenzie, 2 to Falkirk and 1 to Edinburgh. Driver wanted £100.I chipped in £10 for 7 mile part.Think the Falkirk pair £25 each

Last train not sure around midnight at a guess. Trainline got timetables

Edited by Doric

I'd have thought "home" to you lot would be either Anfield or Old Trafford given that's who the LOI deserters all support, not Celtic.

To be honest your right a sad state of affairs - sadly they don't realise the league(EPL) they follow is killing their international team as well as their domestic league.

To be honest your right a sad state of affairs - sadly they don't realise the league(EPL) they follow is killing their international team as well as their domestic league.

Indeed.

As for your other question, there's a bus to Edinburgh from Buchanan street in Glasgow at midnight which is normally only a few quid. You'll have plenty of time to catch that and save on a taxi.

Private hire best bet. I was sharing one last week after Georgia game after midnight but only going to Lenzie, 2 to Falkirk and 1 to Edinburgh. Driver wanted £100.I chipped in £10 for 7 mile part.Think the Falkirk pair £25 each

Cheers Pal :ok: - 100 notes - I think I'll walk for that price especially if we win be like that Proclaimers track 'The Joyful Kilmarnock Blues'

Can we get segregation on Tamb please ? How did irish get into our threads !!!!!!!!!!

How much Tamb allocation should they get ?

Edited by Doric

our ancestors originally built that stadium from the ground up,the work was carried by the bare hands of Irish volunteers who shared the vision that Celtic Park would stand proud as a beacon of hope on the Glasgow skyline for the exiled Irish. When Robbie rolls the ball to Aiden accross the the clump of shamrock that Michael Davitt planted in the centre circle, with Irish Tricolour proudly fluttering above the North stand, Make no mistake my friend we will be Home.

Oh ffs.

See what you started Doric with your 'Faroe Islands' comment Mario has thrown his toys out of the pram.

Okay lets balance things out:

Scots crossbar challenge Wembley 70's just beautiful.

Archie Gemmill 1978 what a fooking goal.

David Narey 1982 what a strike.

85 qualifying in Wales (sadly Jock Stein passed away that night)

1989 Scotland 2 France 0 - Mo Johnstone's night.

Roll on November...goodnight lads!