crowd at wembley - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

crowd at wembley

thesaint

Just wondering how the crowd will be split at wembley.Know we are getting 2600 or so,but wonder how the remaining 20000 tickets will be divided up.england will obviously get an allocation,but must still be a lot of tickets that were sold in the uefa ballot.So,in theory there could be a fair amount of Scotland fans spread around the stadium,who got tickets in the uefa ballot.Anybody on this site who have tickets for wembley through the uefa public ballot?

I thought that as well.How many tickets from the public ballot are actually going to be honoured?Surely Scotland supporters would have had the same chance as england supporters in the public ballot.There will surely be a good smattering of Scotland supporters around the stadium.I  mean,it isn't a home game for england.

The English FA’s original allocation was reduced by around 75% so they will have around the same as us with an additional 3% for being hosts. The rest will be made up of public sale tickets and corporate fat cats. 

17 hours ago, Wee Dave said:

Had two in the public ballot, but they've just been cancelled today

(Along with four tickets for the final 😥)

17 hours ago, Wee Dave said:

Had two in the public ballot, but they've just been cancelled today

(Along with four tickets for the final 😥)

Call me pessimistic but wouldn't be surprised if UEFA cancelled all the tickets linked with Scottish addresses/postcodes. Reduce the potential for more away fans than home fans in the ground

Note: Saying this and not remembering if I had to let UEFA know my address when registering!! 

27 minutes ago, roverboy said:

It should be classed as a home game for England.  Its the English national stadium.  England fans should be outnumbering Scotland fans at least 3-1

Are you just on the wind up now? Why are you even on here? 

57 minutes ago, roverboy said:

It should be classed as a home game for England.  Its the English national stadium.  England fans should be outnumbering Scotland fans at least 3-1

F..k off,Fanny baws.What are you doing on this forum?

38 minutes ago, roverboy said:

I'm not on a windup I just think the stadium of the home team should get more fans. As I would say if Scotland were at home

Yeah well thankfully you don’t make the rules. 

You’ll notice that most of us on here don’t think we should get more tickets than the Czechs or Croatians at our matches at Hampden. Glasgow may be a host city but they are not home games.