Sfa Wake Up Call - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa Wake Up Call

Doric

Feel totally frustrated. Should be a no brainer going to Parkhead for the ROI game next month but simply refuse to give into those kunts at the SFA.

:ok:

Didn't realise you weren't going. I stood firm as well, but there was an element of just couldn't be arsed as well - CP is the least accessible ground in Glasgow.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supply and demand. SFA don't give a monkeys as long as bums are on seats regardless if the ticket was bought by an SSC member or not. Time will tell when it comes to SSC renewals. I don't go to away games and like some I'm picking and choosing my games to attend this campaign. Didn't buy an Ireland ticket and won't be buying Gibraltar - Poland will depend on how the group pans out. The press have recently highlighted the increase in ticket price but makes little or no difference as it won't be changed at this point. SFA, I'm afraid has lost the support of the very hand that feeds it

Anyone who pays those prices for the England game is, frankly, retarded.

I personally find that term more offensive than any bigoted term this board chooses to blank oot, I'm sure u don't mean it really but just choose yer words better eh?