Public Sale Ireland Game! - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Public Sale Ireland Game!

I can't get ROI tickets on my membership or public sale...I get stuck in a website loop malarkey, routes me back to Georgia tcket sale.

Yep suffering the same problem, when I checked this morning there seemed to be plenty of tickets still available, looking more and more like a typical SFA ffucck up when it comes to tickets!

Yesterday was the close of members sale and not the opening of public sale... We will be notified by email.... Probably be after georgia game I would imagine...

Why's it not immediate? Missed sales opportunity if that's the case.

J

As a Scotland Season Ticket holder, you can buy an additional two tickets* for friends or family for the above matches.

CLICK HERE to buy from 12 noon on Wednesday 8 October.
*offer closes 12 noon on Friday 10 October. Tickets are subject to availability and are unlikely to be next to original Season Ticket booking.

As a Scotland Season Ticket holder, you can buy an additional two tickets* for friends or family for the above matches.

CLICK HERE to buy from 12 noon on Wednesday 8 October.

*offer closes 12 noon on Friday 10 October. Tickets are subject to availability and are unlikely to be next to original Season Ticket booking.

Hopefully this limits the amount of Irish that get in. Been on there board and they are all chomping at the but for the public sale to start. The SFA need to get the message out to Scotland fans that the public sale starts at midday Friday and to be quick. Encouraging how many had sold when I looked at the stadium plan yesterday.

On the other hand those who dont get away end tickets for dublin will be doing the exact same nearer the time. Don't get why we are happy to sit in the home end of other teams,yet the mass hysteria kicks in when others do it to us.

Here, Here!!

Genuine Irish fans supporting Ireland then I'm more than happy to sit next to them but Celtic fans who think they are Irish can Away'n take a fcuk ti themselves

Edited by DoonTheSlope

On the other hand those who dont get away end tickets for dublin will be doing the exact same nearer the time. Don't get why we are happy to sit in the home end of other teams,yet the mass hysteria kicks in when others do it to us.

Mass hysteria? Just want as many Scotland fans in as possible.....?

Theres 17 of us members on my family and friends list, 2 of which never purchased for Ireland and England before the closing date, after phoning the SFA yesterday to try and now get for these 2 members i was told I'll have to wait for public sale.

I feel this is a disgrace as non members can get in before us now.. Fantastic loyalty ??

midday next wed 15th is public sale.