Ranger Allocation At Tynecastle - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ranger Allocation At Tynecastle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the part when I post a picture of hearts fans waving butcher's aprons and doing red hand salutes...

what has it got to do with the thread topic? You seem to have issues with the fact that the once fond affinity both sets of fans had for each other is consigned to history.

In the way of butcher's aprons galore and the British national anthem getting belted out.

Sad post. There may well be some of these flags in the rangers end and there may well be GSTQ sung but if you can let us know the last time Hearts fans sung that song I would be grateful. Otherwise can we keep this thread on topic; this isn't Kerrydale street

This would be the part when I post a picture of hearts fans waving butcher's aprons and doing red hand salutes...

yes there are a small minority who are stuck in the past and unfortunately passed this onto their kids

no doubt these pictures would show a certain section of the ground that most Hearts fans are embarrassed by

If you could post a large group of people doing this or a clip of Hearts fans singing the British national anthem at a game i would be surprised

Sad post. There may well be some of these flags in the rangers end and there may well be GSTQ sung but if you can let us know the last time Hearts fans sung that song I would be grateful. Otherwise can we keep this thread on topic; this isn't Kerrydale street

Let's not pretend they are exclusive to the rangers end. You had lots at Firhill last season.

no i think 30 years of going to Hearts games and not seeing anything that resembles a BT rally suggests you are the one talking pish

Not wanting to get into the whole flag debate. But definitely seen Union Flags in the Hearts home end and "Red Hand of Ulster" salutes. Generally the area to my 10 'o' clock from the away end.

J

Not wanting to get into the whole flag debate. But definitely seen Union Flags in the Hearts home end and "Red Hand of Ulster" salutes. Generally the area to my 10 'o' clock from the away end.

J

yeah that would be section N lower where they tend to congregate

i am not denying there are some, how many do you need for a Rally? :-))

yeah that would be section N lower where they tend to congregate

i am not denying there are some, how many do you need for a Rally? :-))

Not sure but throw in some Rangers bears in the away end and you can have a UJ hoedown.

In all seriousness, good on Hearts.

J

you cant be that old then . It was certainly different in mid 70's

Thankfully I'm not that old. In the mid 70s I believe Rangers were an even more bigotted instiution than they are now, which is a scary thought. I would quite liked being able to drink at the football back then right enough but you and your pals from the East End ruined that one too.

t

Hahaha

Next you'll be saying Killie fans have an affinity with Rangers as that's the usual one trotted out, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Hearts have a few Union Flag waving idiots but I must have been to Tynecastle about 30-35 times watching Killie and watched Killie play Hearts more than that at RP and never heard them signing GSTQ.